• An accounting degree is recommended.
• 3-5 years experience with accounts receivable, including government AIA pay applications, recommended.
• 3-5 years of experience with certified payroll reporting is recommended.
• Government AIA pay applications,
• Certified payroll,
• Microsoft O365 applications,
• QuickBooks or similar accounting software,
• Accounts receivable collections,
• Strong organizational and time management
Responsibilities and Roles:
• Accounts Receivable responsibilities, including:
• Creating and updating customer invoices in QuickBooks to be submitted through various online portals or via email/mail.
• Developing Payment Applications as part of supporting documentation for customer invoicing.
• Resolving customer invoicing conflicts and working alongside Controller to review and verify collection reminders.
• Recording customer checks in QuickBooks and remote depositing checks to the bank.
• Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
• Ensuring proper documentation is on file for the Company to collect on invoices.
Administrative responsibilities, including:
• Reviewing and approving subcontractor-certified payroll submissions for compliance with applicable prevailing wage determination.
• Assisting with keeping state business licenses current.
• Maintaining insurance reports for builder’s risk, property, and general liability insurance.
• Maintaining customer property insurance COIs and reporting on leased buildings.
• Assisting with auditor requests.
• Maintaining company sales tax accounts & filings.
• Communicating with SMM officers, sales staff, and project managers.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Willingness to travel when necessary.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To apply, please fill out application and email to Ashley Stroud at email@example.com